Friday, May 1, 2009

Easter...a little behind schedule.

We had a great Easter, really we did. So great in fact, I forgot to blog about it. Oh well. Better late than never!
We started with an egg hunt, followed by opening of the eggs to see what treasure awaited the kids inside. Everyone was happy....Nicolas got a Darth Vader, Drew a sock monkey (she really likes monkeys). The kids and I went to church where during Sacrament Nicolas sat up (he was laying down on the bench) looked at me and with his loudest "indoor voice" he said..."Mom, Easter was when Jesus came back alive, so where is he?" My sweet son was expecting Christ to walk through the church doors and announce his hello, have a seat and maybe share some Cheerios with him. I love it. A few other people did too.

Here are a few pictures from the day:


One happy boy!




Daddy helping out!


A happy girl!





Missing the obvious.....!!


PS...we are in the Northwest and we count on a rainy Easter!
Bailey was hoping to get to the eggs before the kids. No such luck!

This is a classic.."ok, look at me and smile" picture. At least I know they were having fun!








4 comments:

Heather said...

I finally get to see some of your house - it looks so beautiful! I love the picture of Nic standing near the "hidden" egg.

The Lowe Girl said...

You're one up on me as I haven't even thought of blogging about Easter in our home!! I love your family picture at the top right of your blog by the way!! I also loved your little guy's comment from church--itsn't that the faith we always hear about?? You must have a great family to have instilled that in your son!! :)

Emily said...

Love the easter pics...I can't believe how big your kids are getting. So CUTE!

Unknown said...

you need another post... otherwise the caption will start with "we had a nice year..." Your blog is my second favorite.