Things I am currently obsessing over and/or can't get enough of:
1- Crunchy ice. You know the ice balls, ie: Sonic ice. I will drive to great distances just to get some!
2- California Pizza Kitchen individual BBQ chicken pizza. I think I have had at least two a week for lunch for the last three weeks. I could eat them more often, but they are too much money! And really are not that good for me.
3- Pioneer Woman and her recipes. I am trying to cook more and she has great recipes that are easy to follow. LOVE her website! www.thepioneerwoman.com
4- Food Storage. We have none. I am starting now to figure it all out and begin the process. So far I have pasta, chicken broth, pasta sauce, and water. We can survive on that can't we??!
5-Soccer. I am having so much fun playing soccer that I find myself thinking about it a lot more lately. So much fun, and I love the competitiveness of it! And the exercise is nice too.
6-www.cardiganempire.com Great ideas on shopping for your body type. She has ideas for everyone and any body type. I go there a lot to look at all the pretty things.
7- Gardening. Now that the weather is beginning to show signs of summer, I am browsing the nursery getting ideas for new things to plant. I am going to start a small vegetable garden this summer. Now I need to obsess over getting my kids to eat them! I love watching the things I planted last year begin to sprout up now. I love my Peony plants because they remind me of my Grandma and fun times in my childhood. And they smell so WONDERFUL!
8-Summer plans. Or lack of them I should say. I need to start planning on what I can do with the kids this summer so we don't drive ourselves and each other crazy!!!
9-Kindergarten. Nicolas is turning five this May. He is not going to Kindergarten this fall. I am holding him back. He is my baby, and I just don't think he is ready! He is small, he will be one of the younger kids in class, and he just doesn't show me in anyway that he should go this year. I am doing the best thing for him, right?????
10-My house. Improving the inside with little personal touches. More pictures on the walls, more color here and there. I am no Martha Stewart, but I keep going into other peoples houses, and I tell myself every time that I need to do something with my house. Well, now I will begin. Somehow, I will get inspired to add life to our walls..... maybe when the peonies bloom, they will inspire me.
So, that is my list and just an idea of some of the things that run through my mind constantly. CONSTANTLY. It is amazing that I get anything done honestly.
Right now I am thinking of all the things I left off the list. So, now I must obsess over SIMPLIFYING and maybe starting to meditate to clear my mind of all the clutter!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are right to love crunchy ice. The school I work at actually has crunchy ice in the lunch room....it is amazing.
What? You have another friend named Heather??? I somehow don't feel special anymore. So I totally wish we lived close because we could embark on vegetable gardening together - I love all of your goals. BTW, I remember you having beautiful homes - you don't need help decorating. Now I'm going to check out those websites...take care.
Post a Comment