Friday, October 23, 2009

A little bit of Fall

Fall is my favorite time of year. The leaves, the smell in the air, the pumpkin flavored everything, the candles, the crisp nights and breaking out the sweaters are all reasons to love this season! It was also a time of year that Bailey loved, she had a "spring in her step" we would always say when the weather cooled and we would go for our nightly walks with her. I know most older dogs and people for that matter would say arthritis was worse when it was cold, but for some reason, Bailey was a puppy again in the Fall. So the other day on a wonderfully sunny and 68 degree afternoon, the kids and I headed out to check out some of the colors around us and talk about some memories we had of our sweet girl. This is a good time for me to hear what the kids are thinking and feeling about the loss of their sweet girl. When we are out in the open walking and talking we always end up laughing and enjoying the memories so much more! Here are some cute pictures of my sweet kids enjoying the day with Mommy!
I love these two so much!



They really are pretty dang cute and so incredibly sweet!

And when they show each other love, nothing makes me happier!
I feel so blessed to have these two wonderful kids. They really make me who I am today and show me how fun life can be! Now if only I could get them to get along like this more often!!