I ran seven.
Miles.
Yesterday.
Is the glass half empty...
or half full?
6.1 miles to go after that. Can I actually be doing this? And even better, enjoying this?
Happy to report I am, and yes I do enjoy it. Who knew?
San Diego for me this weekend thanks to free hotels and cheap rental cars. And a nice husband who gives me opportunities to take time for myself. And he never whines or complains about it. And kids who let me go because their Dad takes them to Chucky Cheese when Mommy is gone. Because I lie and tell them Chucky has the swine flu.
Wish me luck, the holidays are upon me and my heart feels happy. But a little sad. I pulled out Christmas stuff and there on top was Baileys pawprint chirstmas stocking. I teared up and my little Nicolas said he would hang it instead of his train one. Eleven years of hanging that pawprint on the mantle, why stop now?
I love my family and for this I am most grateful. :)
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am soo proud of you T!! Way to go with running! Great post today! Loved it!! :)
Post a Comment