We are in the Why phase with Nicolas. Why? Oh, but Why? I know but Why? Sometimes I just say "Mommy doesn't know everything Buddy, ask Daddy." You know what he says? Why?
Here is a small sampling of the why's I get....everyday mind you. I know most of you have more kids than me and just laugh and say, "oh, she has no idea", but humor me if you will!
Why do the Hawk's want to catch the field mice Mommy?
Why do we have dreams?
Why do those dreams sometimes become real?
Why do our legs and arms just move like this sometimes (wildly swing both arms and legs around)?
Why is Sissy (Drew) always going to be older than me?
Why does Green Goblin think Spiderman killed his father?
Why is Spidermans suit ripped up after they fight?
Why did he sew it like that in the first movie?
Why did the black goo get on him?
Why can't we sit on the clouds Mommy?
Why can't we really be shot out of a canon?
Why can't we really float down from the sky with an umbrella?
Why do some kids be mean?
Why does Grandpa have a big belly? ( Sorry Dad.)
Why can't you just have another baby so I can have a brother?
Why can't you just ask Heavenly Father to make sure that it is a boy?
Why can't we just give the baby to someone else if it is a girl and have another one until it's a boy?
Why do you say ask Daddy?
Why does Bailey not talk?
Why do people be mean to animals? (he breaks my heart)
Why are those people white trash? (sorry, probably shouldn't say that)
Why do you say please don't repeat that to the neighbors?
Why can't you buy me that with your credit card?
Why do you take that medicine every morning Mommy? (umm, it makes me happy!?)
Why can't we see heaven or where the devil lives?
Why do you always cry when you are sad?
Why do we have tears anyway?
Why does the rain turn into snow only sometimes?
And when all of his questions are answered to the best of my abilities, he says "OH". And I see him thinking while he looks out the window of the car (as this is where most of these conversations happen). And I think that I may of made it through another round, but it usually starts up again after a couple minutes or so. He is really thinking I know all this stuff, so I do my best. A lot of it is made up as we go along, but at least he thinks I am smart enough to answer all of his "Why's?"!!!
2 comments:
I am totally feeling your pain in the land of WHY? Avery is 5 and must be in a similar stage. I thought I ran out of answers years ago when we did this with Alssa thank goodness the questions are differnet even though the answers might be a little the same.Oh well! Have a great Holiday.
Emily
Hey there, I finally got your Christmas card! I love getting Christmas cards! Hope you had a great one.
Post a Comment