Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I miss my dog.


I am not the only one either. Nicolas and Drew do too. See, she is in Utah with my family. Waiting patiently for the rest of us to arrive tommorow. Stan took her out on Sunday when he drove out to bring the trailer he would need to tow a car home. Ahh, yes the cars.

Anyway. Sunday morning I heard the back door open while I was trying to pry my eyes open. Then I hear "Bailey, Bailey, Bailey where are you???" Sweet Nicolas looking for his best friend. He comes upstairs to me. "Mommy, where is doggy?" I remind him that she is on her way to Utah with Daddy. The memory sinks in. "I miss her Mommy." he says. "Me too baby, me too." I reply.

So, now it is Tuesday and I keep looking for her in her usual spots. I keep thinking I need to let her in and out fifty times a day etc. Sigh. She is missed. We all miss her.


I wonder if she knows how loved she is.

2 comments:

It all began here said...

what about stan?

Teresa said...

Ha! Yes he was missed too. Only he was home Monday night for work, so we did get to see him sooner. I usually only have to let him in and out a couple times a day!