Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A letter to the flu:

Flu,
No I will not start off with Dear flu, for you are not dear. Please leave my house now for you were not invited in the first place. I am tired of watching my kids throw up and my husband say he aches everywhere so badly that even his SKIN hurts.
Leave my Nicolas alone to be a four year old with an over-abundance of energy. Not the tired, lethargic little boy who resides in my house today. Leave Drew alone so that she can be free to eat whatever she wants again without worry that the stomache bugs that ruled her life for 48 hours will creep back in. She deserves that much after what she went through. We will be sure to write a note, send some germs your way, whatever it is you want. Just please leave. I don't want to catch you, nor do I want to see my family suffer anymore. When my kids go to bed and instead of sweet kisses and cuddles, they ask me for a throw-up bowl it puts me in a bad mood.
Thank you for your time and I hope you will look into this matter in a timely manner.

Signed,
Tired, fed-up, and ready to have my life back.

P.S. Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

No comments: