The leaves are falling, winter is fast approaching. I need to catch up with fall before ushering in the chill of winter though. I love Fall. Here in the lovely northwest we have trees as far as the eye can see. When my parents were here visiting, my Dad said "it is like they just took a forest and cut a path through it for a freeway". True, so true. I love the colors that the trees provide for us, and the beauty that surrounds us everyday because of them too. We are blessed. Fall has its own smell, one of freshly fallen leaves. I love that smell in the air, just after the rain, when you can smell the bark on the trees and the leaves as they move with the wind. MMMMM, good smell.
Here is a small sampling of our fall:
Playing in the leaves:
Sauvie Island Pumpkin Patch:
Halloween Night:
1 comment:
Ok so when we're feeling homesick for the Michigan fall, we'll just make a trip up your way - it's so pretty up there! You look great by the way. Little she-devil Drew looked cute. I don't think I spent more than 5 minutes on Camryn's costume - poor girl!
We're going house hunting in less than 2 weeks - I'm so excited! We just bought ourselves a new king bed to replace JD's IKEA loft bed that I sold on Craigslist. Yes, you read that correctly. So now we have 2 kings in our tiny apart. Time's a ticking away!
Post a Comment