Monday, September 8, 2008

Back to Preschool!



Nicolas started preschool today! He is going to the same school he was at last year, Family of Christ. When we first moved up to Washington our realtor had a niece going there and she highly recommended it. I am so glad she did! It is held at a Lutheran church not too far from our house. I was a little worried at first, not sure what to expect since we are not Lutheran and all. But the principles they teach are of love and acceptance of everyone. And Nicolas loves it! So it was a great find, and one that we are so grateful for! Now if we can get Nicolas to love and accept everyone, that will be GREAT! There is one boy in his class that he is obsessed with. Everyday when we first see his teachers he would ask "where's Canon"? If Canon wasn't there, the day just wasn't the same for him. So this year, Canon is once again in his class, but his teachers and I are hoping to get Nicolas around some of the other kids more, just to expand his horizons so to speak! Canon is great and I am grateful Nicolas has someone that he really likes in his class though. I just hope this year will bring more friends and more fun! Here are a few pictures from this morning!




3 comments:

cody said...

He looks so handsome! :) All grown up! What are you going to do with your time! lol!

Heather said...

I love this time of year! Nic is huge! He looks so much like Stan. I'm glad Drew likes soccer so much- maybe there is hope for JD and Drew after all!

BTW, we'll know on Tues what stage my dad has...I'll keep ya posted

It all began here said...

I miss those days of my little boy. What a delight. This is a great age, one where they start to discover that they are their own person.

Enjoy