Thursday, July 3, 2008

What happened to my sidebar?

Help! I don't know why my sidebar disappeared! It is there when I go to edit it, but when I save it and go to view it, there is nothing there!! So.....does anyone know what I did to make it go away?? I need it back!! :)

5 comments:

cody said...

My sister is going to look at it tonight! And call me! Miss you - Juls

cody said...

Your background is white and where is your family picture! ut oh girl!

Janae' said...

The side bar is there when you click on the title of the post to see the comments. This is very wierd. I think you need to change your background, I bet something got messed up in your settings.

David Chin said...

Some thing you post recently is probably too wide and your side bar has been pushed aside into never never land! Edit all recent posts one by one into draft mode. If your side bar comes back that post is the culprit! get rid of it.

David

David Chin said...

Just as I suspected. Your side bar has fallen down! Scroll down and you will see it at the bottom...

David