Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bon Anniversaire Isabelle!


As we celebrated Americas birthday yesterday, I was watching fireworks and Stan playing with the kids. I was thinking what a great Dad he is and how proud his Mom would be of him if she could see him with Drew and Nicolas. Of course, I know she can see him, and is immensely proud of him. Today is her birthday. It has been almost two years since we lost her, and I still can't believe it. I hope she knows how much she is loved, and how much she is missed. We talk about her a lot with the kids, and they love her so much. I will never forget when she passed away and we had moved up to Washington. We would be driving around and Nicolas would say, "look I see Grandma Isabelle in the sky Mom!". Who knows what he saw, but he said that for about three weeks after we moved here every time we would go out. I know she never got to see him in person, but I think she was coming to say hi to him from above in her own way. We love you Isabelle and miss you so much. You were a wonderful woman and Mother and I hope that you are smiling looking down on your sons and grandchildren, for you are in them and they are more amazing because of that.

1 comment:

cody said...

Very Sweet! It brought tears to my eyes! I am going to miss you like crazy! Juls