Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Go Jesse!


This is a little part of our lives that I am not too embarrassed to proclaim here on the blog....me and Stan loved watching The Bachelorette this season! What a great way to spend two hours on a Monday night! I think this season caught our attention more than the others because of one bachelor, Jesse Csincsak (imagine that for a last name!?). He is a professional snowboarder and lives in the most wonderfully romantic perfect place in the world...Breckenridge Colorado. I can say that, I met my husband there! Anyway, who would of thought, of all those men that Deanna had to choose from, she picked the one that was off the wall, different, and unexpected! He honestly was the only guy that seemed to be himself while he was there. He wanted to become friends with her first before anything else. Now, I realize that they have only dated for six weeks before getting engaged, and the odds are stacked against them. BUT, Stan and I were so happy that he won and truly feel like they may have a chance to make it in this big bad world together. Like he said in a date they had together while in Breckenridge, "hopefully we can ride a chairlift into the sunset together". We hope they do too! We will be anxiously awaiting to see what happens in their future! Go Jesse! And go Breckenridge!

1 comment:

cody said...

You are so dang adorable!! I love it! So hey! I got all three little ones to take a nap together at the same time!! Yeah! They are all sleeping soundly ! I am kinda proud! :) They are soooo cute! miss ya!