Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Today she turned nine.

And the world smiled. Because when you see Drew and the radiance that surrounds her, everyone can't help but smile.





Beautiful girl from the outside in. Go out and explore this great big world, but don't ever, ever forget your way home. I'll mark it with chocolate for you. That will get her home for sure.

Happy Birthday angel girl.....love you forever.

More pictures of the PAAAARRTTTYYY coming soon!

2 comments:

jennasmom said...

Drew is such a special girl! She is always so nice to me and seems genuinely happy to see me, as she does with anyone.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Drew! Teresa, I was talking to some ladies I work with and they told me about a book called "The Art of Racing in the Rain". I guess it is written from a dogs point of view and is supposed to be really good. It made me think of you. I think you should read it if you feel up to it!