Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Something new to obsess over.

I posted in my Family and Friend blogs thingy something titled "inspiring story". If you want to read a story of a mom who took to the web and blogged about her life with her loving Mr. Nielson (her husband) and her gorgeous kids, please read this. But I must warn you, their story has come to a tragic turn, one that will inspire you to hug your kids a little more, love your husband more than you thought possible, and lean on your faith to get through. It has inspired me to think differently about my life and I hope it will have the same positive effect on you. I obsess over this woman now who I have never met, and just by some weird chance came about her blog. Her family is also inspiring in their faith and love for their sister. I would recommend reading her sisters blog also for updates on Nie and her beloved Mr. Nielson as well as their courageous children. The link is on Nie's page. Just click on the button for cJane and be prepared to shed some tears and smile at the day to day life we can all relate to on some level! I think I came about this for a reason, and I am grateful to share in this journey of faith with a wonderful family! One more thing I obsess over, but this is a good one.
PS...you will have to go back to August 16th on the blog to get the whole story.

1 comment:

cody said...

yeah!! I am so glad you did this!! I can't wait to read this! thank you! I am never going to get anything done today! ha ha!