Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nine Happy Years!



Stan and I celebrated our ninth anniversary this past Thursday, August 21st. We were at the redwoods enjoying the beauty around us and just enjoying a wonderful day! Stan and I have been together for 12 years total and each year has been even better than the last! I have so much adoration, love, and respect for him that continues to grow with each of those years also. We have come a long way from just two kids in Breckenridge Colorado wanting to snowboard everyday, never thinking we would meet our soulmate, to husband and wife with two beautiful kids and a life in the "real world"! For all the happiness he provides me and all the wonderful things I love about him, I can't wait for the next nine years with him! Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

It all began here said...

I just put a comment on your previous post.

Congrats on being together, finding someone that can help you along this crazy journey~!

cody said...

CongratsS!!! :) What more can I say! I love you guys! You have the cutest family!
Juls