A couple weeks ago the kids and I went to Jamison Square Park in Portland with the Thompson's and had a great time! We discovered this park after Bastille Day was held there this year. Of course we wren't prepared then for the water having never been there, but not this time! It is a fun place for kids of all ages and I think all of them had fun! Thanks Julie for coming out with us and as always, the kids love spending time with you guys! We need to do it again soon!!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had so much fun with you!! Like always :) Thanks for taking us along!! So glad to be home! Lets get together before you take off :) Juls
Your pics are the cutest! I love the one with Nicolas and Drew on the rock! priceless!
Post a Comment