Friday, August 29, 2008
The car from the "incident" See below....
This is the touring. The car on the right before the spoiler was put on. The car on the left has a similar spoiler that the touring has now. So, you can see how low it is! Pretty cars uh!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK, seriously I can't believe all of the posts you just put up - I LOVE IT! First of all, congrats on stick'n together for so dang long! Secondly, your trip sounded AMAZING! Joel read the post and both of us will be taking the same trip in about a year or so - I'm not kidding! I will be borrowing your exact itinerary soon. And finally, I cringed when I read about the "incident" - even I know about the cars. Good job Stan for keeping your priorities straight!
Ahhh... I felt your pain reading this. The Schafeitel brother's were cut from the same mold for sure. When Steph and I first started dating he let me drive the mini cooper - his baby (brand new and in impeccable condition of course) So I ended up rear ending some truck and did some damage to the front grill and bumper. Of course being manufactured by BMW those things are expensive to fix! It all worked out ok and we got 'Winston' back to normal (and then traded it in for a BMW later). Steph was very understanding, but it gave me quite scare that I never want to repeat!
Post a Comment